Don't lose your Gmail data to a password hack. Use 2-step authentication to protect your most important datas.
A hacker might stole your account data and can use it. If you dont want to lose your Google info use Gmail 2-step authentication.
What is Two Step Authentication
This method is most prefered way to save personal informations. While you start to use this method, you will need a code for enter your account. You can take this code from your phone or your mobie device. It ensures that those hacking your accounts have your passwords, and makes a simple password crack and blocks a lot more access to your personal data.
How to set up your Gmail account with two-step authentication
- Visit Google's 2-Step Verification page and click on Get Started.
- Enter your Google email and password (or just your password, if you're already logged in to Google).
- Click the Start setup button.
- Add phone number that Google can send the six-digit verification code to.
- Verify your phone number by entering in the six-digit code Google sent you.
- Choose whether or not to add your current computer as a trusted device.
- Confirm that you wish to turn on two-step verification.